What Is A Fixed Benefit Health Plan?
A fixed benefit health plan provides coverage for in-patient hospital, out-patient surgical, skilled nursing, doctor visits, x-ray labs, prescription drugs, and much more.
- The Affordable Choice – Fixed Benefit Health Plan
- Two benefit options
- No Deductible – Out Patient, Inpatient or Preventative Care Benefits. Surgical, Hospital Admission Benefits, Ground or Air Ambulance, Allergy Shots and Immunizations & Prescription Drugs.
- Health Saver – Fixed Benefit Health Plan
- Three benefit options designed to fit your budget.
- Use any Doctor or Hospital you choose. TelaDoc and ScriptSave card provided at no cost.
- Health Choice Select - Fixed Benefit Health Plan
- Three benefit options to choose from to fit your budget
- Use any Doctor or Hospital you choose. TelaDoc provided at no cost - 24/7/365 convenient alternative to Urgent Care or ER visits.
- ScriptSave card provided at no cost to help you save money on prescriptions